MaxLinear, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences
CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MaxLinear Inc. (NYSE: MXL), a leading provider of radio frequency (RF), analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits, today announced that it will attend the following financial conferences.
Financial Conference Schedule
- Roth Technology Conference on Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Stifel’s 2020 Virtual Midwest 1x1 Growth Conference on Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Needham's Security, Networking, & Communications Conference on Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Wells Fargo TMT Summit (WFTS 2020) on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Barclays Global TMT Virtual Conference on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Oppenheimer's 5G Summit on Tuesday, December 15, 2020
About MaxLinear, Inc.
MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE: MXL) is a leading provider of radio frequency (RF), analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for access and connectivity, wired and wireless infrastructure, and industrial and multimarket applications. MaxLinear is headquartered in Carlsbad, California. For more information, please visit www.maxlinear.com.
MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Investor Relations Contact:
Steven Litchfield Tel: +1 949-333-0080
Source: MaxLinear Inc.
Released November 10, 2020