MaxLinear, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences
CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MaxLinear Inc. (NYSE: MXL), a leading provider of radio frequency (RF), analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits, today announced that it will attend the following financial conferences.
Financial Conference Schedule
- Stifel 2021 Virtual Mid-West One-on-One Growth Conference on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
- Benchmark Company 2021 Technology Conference on Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
- Roth Capital Partners 10th Annual Technology Event on Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- Credit Suisse 25th Annual Technology Event on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The presentation will be webcast in the IR section of www.maxlinear.com.
- Wells Fargo 5th Annual TMT Summit on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
- Barclay’s Global TMT Conference on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
- Oppenheimer 5G Summit on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- Needham 24th Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 21, 2022.
About MaxLinear, Inc.
MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE: MXL) is a leading provider of radio frequency (RF), analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for access and connectivity, wired and wireless infrastructure, and industrial and multimarket applications. MaxLinear is headquartered in Carlsbad, California. For more information, please visit www.maxlinear.com.
MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Investor Relations Contact:
Tel: +1 949-333-0080
Source: MaxLinear Inc.
Released November 10, 2021